Disney Early Theme Park Entry
More Time in the Parks Benefit
As part of The World's Most Magical Celebration, Guests of Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs Area will be able to enjoy more fun with 30-minute early entry to any Walt Disney World Theme Park, every day! It'll be a great way to get a jump start on your Disney day, no matter the day! During the early entry period, select attractions, merchandise and food and beverage locations will be operating.
What do I need to enjoy Early Theme Park Entry?
- Valid theme park admission
- Park reservation
- Disney MagicMobile pass (hotel reservation must be linked via My Disney Experience, see below) or Early Theme Park Entry voucher provided by the hotel
How do I link my hotel reservation and tickets to My Disney Experience?
- Visit StartYourDisneyExperience.com and sign in or create an account.
- Build your Family & Friends list to include those staying with you in your Hotel. Please note: Our system automatically defaults to 4 people per room reservation (2 adults and 2 children). In the event you have less than 4 people in your travel party, please use the name(s) of your favorite character to fill open spots. From there, you will be able to book your reservations for the people in your party.
- Link your Hotel reservation/confirmation number to your My Disney Experience account. This is located under My Plans > Link to Account > Link Hotel. Tip: If you have issues linking via the app your the desktop version
- Link your Theme Park tickets to each of your Family & Friends in your party.
- Make theme park reservations for each member of your party that has valid theme park admission.
How do I get MagicMobile Pass?
- Once you have linked your hotel reservation, theme park admission and made your park reservation be sure you have the Disney MagicMobile downloaded on your phone.
- This can be done via the MyDisney Experience App where you can choose from several Disney MagicMobile pass styles (even ones that animate upon use) and add it to the digital wallet on your eligible iPhone or other smart device.
- Follow the steps in the app to create digital passes for other members of your party or to link their passes to your device.
What's Available at the Theme Parks During the early entry period?
Select attractions, merchandise and food and beverage locations will be operating. Early Theme Park Entry schedule and available attractions are subject to change without notice. See the full list by clicking here
Will I be able to use the hotel shuttle to enjoy Early Theme Park Entry?
Yes, currently our shuttles start departures 2 hours prior to park opening which is an hour and half before Early Theme Park Entry. Please note this is subject to change.
What do I do when I get to the Theme Park?
Once you are through security look for the signs that say "Early Entry For Guests of Participating Hotels". A cast member will either scan your MagicMobile Pass on your phone or you show them the Early Theme Park Entry voucher provided by the hotel.
Applicable theme park, days and times of operation, attraction and service availability may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to capacity and cancellation.